Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Update ( 8am to 12pm)
Amazon Daily Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Answer Update, How to Join amazon quiz answer, Daily Amazon quiz Answer, Today Amazon Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Answer.
Amazon Daily Quiz, give 5 answer correctly & Win Samsung Galaxy M21, Noise smartwatch & more, Amazon has come up with another Quiz time, Today Amazon is offering to answers & win Echo Studio absolutely free you play today’s Quiz time Quiz. This Quiz time is valid till 12PM today. So checkout below answers and play this quiz time.
What is Amazon quiz?
Amazon is one of the biggest E-comers platforms in India, has been holding quizzes on its app between 12 am to 12 pm (midnight) daily. Amazon giving us daily grand prizes & Amazon Pay gift vouchers. he quiz is a part of the Amazon Fun Zone campaign, and it is only available to users who have the Amazon mobile app.
Today’s 24th February Amazon Quiz Answer & Win ₹5000
Q1. Celebratingits 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896?
Answer 1 – Swami Vivekananda
Q2. Which ground will host the final of the inaugural ICC World Test Championship?
Answer 2 – Lords
Q3. Currently in news, the Davos Dialogue is associated with which organisation?
Answer 3 – World economic forum
Q4. Which play by this English playwright is the longest?
Answer 4 – Hamlet
Q5. This famous portrait was originally called as what in Italy?
Answer 5 – La Giocanda
Today’s 31st January Amazon Quiz Answers & Win GoPro Hero 9
Q1: Lilly Aspell is known for playing the younger version of which superhero?
Answer 1 — Wonder Woman
Q2: An underwater exploration project is scheduled to begin to assess the age of a chain of shoals between India and Sri Lanka, known as what?
Answer 2 — Ram Setu/ Adam’s Bridge
Q3: On the occasion of Makar Sankranti, many pilgrims take a dip at Gangasagar. In which state is it located?
Answer 3 — West Bengal
Q4: Initially transparent, what colour does this animal’s blood change to when oxidized?
Answer 4 — Blue
Q5: What is this game that is usually played on a board made of plywood?
Answer 5 — Carrom
Today’s 30th January Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Oppo A53 Quiz
Q1: A new Amazon Prime series starring Saif Ali Khan is named after which of these?
Answer 1 — A dance performed by Lord Shiva
Q2: The ‘Black Vault’- a website, recently published 2700 pages of declassified CIA documents on what?
Answer 2 — UFOs
Q3: Who won the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for ICC Female Cricketer of the Decade?
Answer 3 — Ellyse Perry
Q4: This UNESCO World Heritage site in South India was the capital of which empire?This UNESCO World Heritage site in South India was the capital of which empire?
Answer 4 — Vijayanagar
Q5: What is this famous memorial known as?
Answer 5 — Mount Rushmore
Today’s 28th January Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Echo 4th Gen
Q1: Madhya Pradesh has launched India’s first hot air balloon safari in which national park?
bnswer 1 — Bandhavgarh National Park
Q2: Founded by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore in 1921, which is also the oldest Central University in India?
Answer 2 — Visva-Bharati
Q3: USA has recently announced plans to have the first nuclear reactor built at which place by the end of 2026?
Answer 3 — Moon
Q4: This airlines shares its name with which of the following?
Answer 4 — A colour
Q5: This device was widely used in Western Europe to do what up until the sixteenth century?
Answer 5 — Keep time
Today’s 25th January Amazon Quiz Answers & Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Which country recently became the first country in the world to approve sale of lab-grown chicken meat?
Answer 1 — Singapore
Q2: The Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel recently dedicated which basin, the 8th producing basin of India, to the nation?
Answer 2 — Bengal Basin
Q3: US Vice president Mike Pence recently announced that the United State’s Space Force enlistees will be referred to as what?
Answer 3 — Guardians
Q4: Which of these clubs has the footballer featured in this visual NOT represented?
Answer 4 — Barcelona
Q5: Which famous band was this singer part of?
Answer 5 — Queen
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24th January – Win Apple iPhone 12
Q1: From wich country did Myanmar Navy acquire its first and only submarine – UMS Minye Theinkhathu?
Answer 1 — India
Q2: In December, 2020, President Bidya Devi Bhandari dissolved which country’s parliament amidst political turmoil?
Answer 2 — Nepal
Q3: Jewar Airport is the newly proposed international airport in which Indian state?
Answer 3 — Uttar Pradesh
Q4: What is the name of this famous sculpture?
Answer 4 — David
Q5: Which fictional character wore this gauntlet and vaporised half of the living creatures in the universe?
Answer 5 — Thanos
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22 January – Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer 1 — Himalayan serow
Q2: As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Answer 2 — Russia
Q3: Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Answer 3 — Google
Q4: Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Answer 4 — Roti
Q5: What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Answer 5 — Kingfisher
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 18th January – Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Recently released by Om Birla, ‘The Shaurya Unbound’ is a book about the valour of which of these forces?
Answer 1 — CRPF
Q2: Which company recently announced they will set up ‘the world’s largest scooter factory’ in Hosur, Tamil Nadu?
Answer 2 — Ola
Q3: Alex Olmedo, who recently passed away, was a tennis champion from which country?
Answer 3 — Peru
Q4: These birds are symbols of what in many cultures around the world?
Answer 4 — Happiness
Q5: This news company is headquartered in which country?
Answer 5 — UK
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17th January – Win Apple iPhone 12
Q1: Which former Indian president’s forthcoming memoir is titled ‘The Presidential Years’?
Answer 1 — Pranab Mukherjee
Q2: Roscosmos, who recently launched the Angara A5 rocket, is the space agency of what country?
Answer 2 — Russia
Q3: Which country was recently announced as the host of the 2030 Asian Games?
Answer 3 — Qatar
Q4: This monument is dedicated to which famous leader who spent 27 years in prison?
Answer 4 — Nelson Mandela
Q5: Identify this mountain peak.
Answer 5 — Matterhorn
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th January – Win Rs.5000
Q1: Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men’s World Cup of which sport?
Answer 1 — Field Hockey
Q2: Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?
Answer 2 — Fly faster than the speed of sound
Q3: A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Answer 3 — Nepal
Q4: Who ‘discovered’ this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Answer 4 — Columbus
Q5: The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality?
Answer 5 — German
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th January – Win Rs.25000
Q1: Koilwar Bridge, officially Abdul Bari Bridge, was recently opened to the public in which Indian state?
Answer 1 — Bihar
Q2: Under Project Loon, Google aims to provide high-speed internet connectivity in “remote and rural areas” using what?
Answer 2 — Helium-filled balloons
Q3: Which country announced mission Beresheet 2, intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon in 2024?
Answer 3 — Israel
Q4: Name this dish, a favourite of Nehru, Khrushchev and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Answer 4 — Butter Chicken
Q5: Name of this dinosaur comes from two Greek words meaning what?
Answer 5 — Tyrant lizard
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th January – Win Echo Dot
Q1: Recently approved by the cabinet, PM-WANI scheme intends to provide the Indian public with access to what?
Answer 1 — Wi-Fi (A)
Q2: UNESCO-Bangabandhu award to recognise sustainable job creation is named after the former PM of which country?
Answer 2 — Bangladesh (B)
Q3: Ankita Ravinderkrishan Raina is the current Indian No. 1 in women’s singles in which sport?
Answer 3 — Tennis
Q4: The eggs shown here were cooked in what wa
Answer 4 — Poached
Q5: Name this traditional Japanese martial art that uses bamboo sword
Answer 5 — Kendo (Cs.D)y?C) Kendo (C)
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th January – Win Rs.150000
Q1: In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
Answer 1 — Washington DC (C)
Q2: As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
Answer 2 — Mount Everest (C)
Q3: The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organised by UN marked the fifth anniversary of what?
Answer 3 — Paris Agreement (D)
Q4: Which city is this , that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup final in the last decade?
Answer 4 — Rio De Janeiro (C)
Q5: Which of these would you use while playing this sport?
Answer 5 — Mongolian Draw (D)
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th January – Win Win Philips Induction Cooktop
Q1: In December 2020, Google announced the shutting down of which 3D-object creation and library platform?
Answer 1 — Google Poly
Q2: Which country will host the Asia Cup cricket tournament in 2021?
Answer 2 — Sri Lanka
Q3: Which international organisation recently published the ‘Global Wage Report’?
Answer 3 — ILO
Q4: Name this character from the popular children’s television show ‘Sesame Street’?
Answer 4 — Elmo
Q5: By looking at this picture, name the holiday associated with this vegetable.
Answer 5 — Halloween
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th January – Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Meaning “day” in Latin, what new name is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Answer 1 — Diem
Q2: The World Economic Forum will hold its 2021 annual meeting in which city instead of its traditional home of Switzerland?
Answer 2 — Singapore
Q3: December 6 is observed as the Mahaparinirvan Divas by millions of followers and admirers of which great Indian?
Answer 3 — BR Ambedkar
Q4: These mythical creatures, found on church buildings around the world, protect stone walls during rain. Name this creature.
Answer 4 — Gargoyle
Q5: Name this character from a famous Stephen King
Answer 5 — Pennywise
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th January – Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV
Q1: Yuzvendra Chahal recently got married to Dhanashree Verma, who is popular as a __________ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 1 — Choreographer
Q2: International King Bhumibol World Soil Day Award given by the FAO is named after the former king of which country?
Answer 2 — Thailand
Q3: The controversial airliner 737 MAX is manufactured by which company?
Answer 3 — Boeing
Q4: In which country is this monument located
Answer 4 — Portugal
Q5: Which of these is a villain in a movie starring this character?
Answer 5 — Doctor Octopus
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th January – Win Fujifilm Camera
Q1. Not being able to decide on a “Word of the year,” which publication instead released a “Words of an Unprecedented Year” report in 2020?
Answer 1 — Oxford Dictionary
Q2. Which of these is India’s first Earth-imaging satellite startup that will soon put a constellation of 30 micro-satellites in orbit?
Answer 2 — Pixxel
Q3. In December 2020, who acquired Boston Dynamics – a company known for their series of dynamic highly-mobile robots?
Answer 3 — Hyundai
Q4. Known as the East Side Gallery, where is this couple taking their pictures?
Answer 4 — Berlin Wall
Q5. Name this currency which was invented in 2008.
Answer 5 — Bitcoin
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8th January – Win ₹15000 Amazon Pay Balance
1) Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Answer 1 — Japan
2) Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called “Bapu Bhavan” in Pune?
Answer 2 — National Institute of Naturopathy
3) What kind of competition is ‘Vendee Globe’ that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Answer 3 — Yacht race
4) Which country is this airline from?
Answer 4 — Switzerland
5) Aslo known as ‘Bibendum’, identify this popular mascot for a multi-national company.
Answer 5 — Michelin Man
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th January – Win Havells Air Oven
1) In which place is Arecibo Telescope – the world’s second-largest single-dish radio telescope that recently collapsed – located?
Answer 1 is — Puerto Rico
2) George Smiley appears in many of the spy stories of which British author who recently passed away?
Answer 2 is — John le Carré
3) Who was named the WTA Player of the Year in 2020?
Answer 3 is — Sofia Kenin
4) What is the name of this protagonist of a famous Japanese Anime?
Answer 4 is — Pikachu
5) Name this statue built as an ode to an Indian Freedom Fighter, which was unveiled in 2018
Answer 5 is — Statue of Unity
Amazon Quiz Answers 29th December – Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. 22-Year Old Jehan Daruvala Recently Became The First Indian To Win What Sporting Event In Bahrain?
Answer 1 is — A Formula 2 Race
2. Who Released Her Surprise Eighth Studio Album “Folklore” In 2020?
Answer 2 is — Taylor Swift
3. The Five Eyes (FVEY) Is An Intelligence Alliance Comprising The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand And Which Other Country?
Answer 3 is — Australia
4. Identify The Animal From This Visual.
Answer 4 is — Elephant
5. Located In Cupertino, California, Which Company’s Headquarters Is This?
Answer 5 is — Apple
Amazon Quiz Answers 29th December – Win Carrera Sunglasses
1. Which Indian singer has been nominated for a Grammy award in the New Age Album category for her debut album Periphery?
Answer 1 is — Priya Darshini
2. 2020 marks 100 years since the publication of ‘The Mysterious Affair at Styles’ – the book that introduced which character?
Answer 2 is — Hercule Poirot
3. India recently refused to extend support to which country’s mega connectivity project – One Belt One Road initiative?
Answer 3 is — China
4. If you are on the world’s first safari to see this animal, which Indian state would you be in? (See Quiz Image in App)
Answer 4 is — Madhya Pradesh
5. This sport is known as the national summer sport of which country? (See Quiz Image in App)
Answer 5 is — Canada
PAmazon Quiz Answers 28th December – Win ₹5000 Amazon pay Balance
1. Who topped the ‘Kotak Wealth Hurun – Leading Wealthy Women’ list in 2020?
Answer is — Roshni Nadar
2. As of December 2020, The Monetary Policy Committee of RBI kept what at 4 per cent?
Answer is — Repo rate
3. Which of these cricketers made his debut in the 1st pink ball Test between India and Australia?
Answer is — Cameron Green
4. This statue is located in which country, whose national airlines is named after a mythical bird?
Answer is — Indonesia
5. This the interior of a car made by which company?
Answer is — Tesla
Amazon Quiz Answers 27th December – Win HP Omen Gaming Laptop
1. Which 15-year-old Indian-American was named TIME magazine’s first-ever ‘Kid of the Year’?
Answer 1 is — Gitanjali Rao
2. National Education Day is celebrated in honour of which famous Indian, who served as the first Minister of Education of independent India?
Answer 2 is — Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
3. Sir William Arthur Lewis who was recently featured on a Google Doodle won the Nobel Prize in which field?
Answer 3 is — Economics
4. He is the first pope in nearly 1300 years to have what distinction?
Answer 4 is — He didn’t come from Europe
5. Name this slow-moving animal with extremely slow metabolism.
Answer 5 is — Sloth
Amazon Quiz Answers 26th December – Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. The 129-year-old British era archaeological structure Moto Tunnel, which was recently restored, is located in which country?
Answer 1 is — Pakistan
2. The inaugural Sakhir Grand Prix was hosted in which country in December 2020?
Answer 2 is — Bahrain
3. Which iconic brand was built by Padma Bhushan winner Mahashay Dharampal Gulati who passed away recently
Answer 3 is — MDH
4. This is view from inside a “cooling tower” usually found in which of these places?
Answer 4 is — Nuclear Power Plants
5. Name this breed of dog, beloved by Queen Elizabeth II, and is traditionally used to herd cattle?
Answer 5 is — Corgi
Amazon Quiz Answers 25th December – Win ₹20000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. ‘Sons of the Soil’ is a recent Amazon Prime documentary based on a sports team from which city?
Answer 1 is — Jaipur
2. Virat Kohli recently became the fastest player to reach the 12,000 run mark in ODI, breaking which cricketer’s 17 year record?
Answer 2 is — Sachin Tendulkar
3. Which business software company is buying business communication platform ‘Slack’ for $27.7 billion?
Answer 3 is — Salesforce
4. According to this person, he could “move the world” if he had a what and “a fulcrum”?
Answer 4 is — Lever long enough
5. Name this animal that can only be cuddled by zoo visitors in Australia for 30 minutes day?
Answer 5 is — Koalas
Amazon Quiz Answers 24th December – Win Panasonic Trimmer
1. Which city hosts the India International Cherry Blossom Festival every year?
Answer 1 is — Shillong
2. Scientists studying data from the Curiosity rover have found evidence for an ancient ice-covered lake in Gale Crater on which planet?
Answer 2 is — Mars
3. Xavier Bettel is the current Prime Minister of which landlocked European country?
Answer 3 is — Luxembourg
4. These devices encourage users to set the common fitness goal of 10,000 what per day?
Answer 4 is — Steps
5. This car brand is headquartered in which country?
Answer 5 is — Italy
Amazon Quiz Answers 23rd December – Win Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. ATAL Academy is an online faculty development programme launched by whom?
The answer is — AICTE
2. The controversial Pangda village is a new village built by China near the border of which country?
The answer is — Bhutan
3. Which company chose Niagara Falls, a Chinese wind farm and a solar site in Germany to unveil its first all-electric sports car.
The answer is — Porsche
4. In the late 1800s, dogcatcher Karl Dobermann created this breed specifically to protect him while he worked what other job?
The answer is — Tax collector
5. This (Check Image in App) is a phone launched by which company?
The answer is — Samsung
Amazon Quiz Answers 22nd December – Win Fossil Womens Watch
1. This year’s G20 summit was hosted by Saudi Arabia. Which country will be the host in 2021?
Answer 1 is — Italy
2. Pilibhit Tiger Reserve, that recently won a global award for doubling tiger population, is located in which state?
Answer 2 is — Uttar Pradesh
3. Who has recently been awarded US Global Leadership Coalition’s Lifetime Achievement Award for his work on HIV/AIDS crisis?
Answer 3 is — Dr Anthony Fauci
4. What delicacy are these?
Answer 4 is — Oysters
5. The mascot of which iconic board game can be seen here?
Answer 5 is — Monopoly
Amazon Quiz Answers 21st December – Win ₹10,000 Amazon pay Balance
Question 1. Which pharmaceutical company, in the news right now, was founded in 1996 by Dr. Krishna Ella in Hyderabad?
Answer 1 is — Bharat Biotech
Question 2. Which country is going to be the host of the next edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup that was postponed till February 2023?
Answer 2 is — South Africa
Question 3. In November 2020 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed which of these universities on its centennial celebrations?
Answer 3 is — Lucknow University
Question 4. This vegetable was introduced to India by whom? (see Image in App)
Answer 4 is — The Portuguese
Question 5. Identify the event. (see Image in App)
Answer 5 is — Tour de France
Amazon Quiz Answers 20th December – Win Go Pro Hero9
Question 1. WQith 1 million followers, which country’s central bank- responsible for the regulation of their banking system, is most popular on Twitter?
Answer 1 is — India
Question 2. Which English actor has written songs for Taylor Swift under the pseudonym ‘William Bowery’?
Answer 1 is — Joe Alwyn
Question 3. In November 2020, which country sent a mission to explore the deepest part of the oceans, the Mariana Trench?
Answer 3 is — China
Question 4. In which year did this football legend lead his country to a FIFA World Cup win?
Answer 4 is — 1986
Question 5. Name this superfood that NASA recommends to the astronauts.
Answer 5 is — Quinoa
Amazon Quiz Answers 19th December – Win Win Huami Amazfit Smart watch
1. Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet, is from which country?
Answer 1 is — Italy
2. National Health Mission of India has recently launched ‘Electronic——— Intelligence Network (EVIN). Fill in the blank.
Answer 2 is — Vaccine
3. Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Answer 3 is — Lionel Messi
4. 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Answer 4 is — Ravi Shastri
5. The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Answer 5 is — Cambridge University
Amazon Quiz Answers 18th December – Win Win ₹20000
1. Taycan is the first ever all-electric vehicle made by which German automobile manufacturer?
Answer 1 is – Porsche
2. The Tamil film ‘Soorarai Pottru’ is partly inspired by events from the life of which aviation pioneer?
Answer 2 is – GR Gopinath
3. Which Indian business group has changed the name of its Australian operation to ‘Bravus’?
Answer 3 is – Adani
4. In which city is this famous tennis court located?
Answer 4 is – London
5. Name this performing art form?
Answer 5 is – Theyyam
Amazon Quiz Answers 17th December – Win Sony Multimedia Speakers
1. Patrick Quinn, who passed away in November 2020, started what social media campaign that became a worldwide sensation in 2014?
Answer 1 is – Ice Bucket Challenge
2. With which website has Shah Rukh Khan collaborated to give two lucky people a free stay at his Delhi home?
Answer 2 is — Airbnb
3. In which country did Priyanca Radhakrishnan recently become the country’s first-ever cabinet minister of Indian origin?
Answer 3 is – New Zealand
4. Named after a former basketball star, what is the name of this bird?
Answer 4 is – Larry
5. Which of these is a grip in this sport?
Answer 5 is – Pen Hold
Amazon Quiz Answers 16th December – Win ₹25000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Cunard Line’s Queen Elizabeth 2 is a retired British ocean liner that was recently converted into what?
Answer 1 is – A Hotel
2. Which batsman scored centuries in each of the first 2 ODI matches between India and Australia in November 2020?–
Answer 2 is — Steve Smith
3. Which company’s executives recently travelled in its hyperloop pod for the first time ever, reaching speeds of 160 km/h in 6.25 seconds?
Answer 3 is — Virgin Hyperloop
4. These are action figures of characters from which famous series?
Answer 4 is – Star Trek
5. What is the first name of the entrepreneur who has been featured in this street art?
Answer 5 is – Mark
Amazon Quiz Answers 15th December – Win Skybags Luggage Set
1. Which Indian bank merged with Singapore’s DBS Bank in November 2020?
Answer 1 is — Lakshmi Vilas Bank
2. Against which team did Diego Maradona score the (in)famous ‘Hand of God’ goal in the 1986 World Cup?
Answer 2 is — England
3. Spotify, Mojang, King and Klarna – are all well known startups from which country?
Answer 3 is — Sweden
4. Which of these artists ’Campbell’s Soup Cans’ caused a sensation in the art world?
Answer 4 is — Andy Warhol
5. Name this animal.
Answer 5 is — Armadillo
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th December – Win ₹15000 Pay Balance
1. The province of Kalimantan is going to be the new capital of which country?
Answer 1 is — Indonesia
2. Which most-followed female on Instagram recently released her latest album ‘Positions’?
Answer 2 is — Ariana Grande
3. Tarun Gogoi, who recently passed away, served as the Chief Minister of which Indian state from 2001 to 2016?
Answer 3 is — Assam
4. Known for its canals, this is the capital city of which country?
Answer 4 is — Netherlands
5. Which world champion in this sport, also briefly led the official fantasy football league of the Premier League last year?
Answer 5 is — Magnus carlsen
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th December – Win Oppo A53
1. Name the debut novel by Scottish-American writer Douglas Stuart, which won the 2020 Booker Prize.
Answer 1 is – Shuggie Bain
The interview of which famous personality in 1995 is being currently investigated by BBC if it was unduly coerced?
Answer 2 is – Princess Diana
3. As per a novel by Nancy Springer, Enola is the youngest sibling in which famous family?
Answer 3 is – Holmes
4. Which team won the World Cup in this sport in 2019?
Answer 4 is – Spain
5. Which of these actors has NOT played the role of this character in movies?
Answer 5 is – Mark Ruffalo
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th December – Win Amazfit Smart Watch
1. Which country, currently facing a mink covid crisis, is also the world’s largest producer of mink fur?
Answer 1 is — Denmark
2. Madhya Pradesh recently constituted which of the following with an aim to work for the welfare of cattle in the state?
Answer 2 is — Cow cabinet
3. At $400 billion valuation, which is the biggest company ever to be added to the S&P500 Index?
Answer 3 is — Tesla
4. This sport is often called ’The Sport of ______ ’ . Fill in the blanks.
Answer 4 is — King
5. Which company introduced the hexagonal shape for pencils, which later became a norm?
Answer 5 is — Faber-Castell
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th December – Win ₹10000
1. Which TV series follows the life of a chess prodigy, Beth Harmon during her quest to be the world’s greatest chess player?
Answer 1 is — Queen’s gambit
2. Which country recently announced that they will stop selling new diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2030?
Answer 2 is — UK
3. Which of these is the debut novel by Avni Doshi, that was in the 2020 Booker Prize shortlist?
Answer 3 is — Burnt sugar
4. Which of these is a tournament in this sport?
Answer 4 is — Thomas cup
5. Which of these is NOT a movie featuring this character?
Answer 5 is — Batman conclusion
Today 6th December Answers & Answers & Win Samsung Galaxy Tab
1) Along with Sur Sarovar in Agra, which other wetland has been added to the list of recognised Ramsar sites in November 2020
Answer 1 is — Lonar lake
2) Baghjan gas leak occured in which state of India?
Answer 2 is — Assam
3) Gyalyum Sangay Choden Wangchuck, who won the 2020 United Nations Population Award, is the Queen Mother of which country?
Answer 3 is — Bhutan
4) Name the dish.
Answer 4 is — Eggs Benedict
This sketch is a tribute to which fictional detective?
Answer 5 is — Sherlock Holmes
Today 5th December Answers & Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance
1) The Atmospheric Remote-sensing Infrared Exoplanet Large-survey or ARIEL, is a space telescope that is being built by which space agency?
Answer 1 is — ESA
2) The late Soumitra Chatterjee, is best known for his collaborations with which famous director, with whom he worked in fourteen films?
Answer 2 is — Satyajit Ray
3) Who was the first person to score a goal in the 2020-21 season of the ISL?
Answer 3 is — Roy Krishna
4) This is a view from the City Palace in which city, also known as the ‘White City’?
Answer 4 is — Udaipur
5) In which month in 2020 was this festival observed?
Answer 5 is — March
Today 4th December Answers & Win ₹10000 Amazon Pay Balance
1) Which of there brand has replaced Nike as the Indian Cricket Team’s official apparel sponsor?
Answer 1 is : Mobile Premier League
2) 7-year-old Abhijita Gupta has been recognized as the world’s youngest what by the International Book of Records?
Answer 2 is : Author
3) Mridula Sinha, who recently passed away, was the first woman Governor of which Indian state?
Answer 3 is : Goa
4) Identify the bird.
Answer 4 is : Turkey
5) What is the name of the intricate makeup used in this dance form?
Answer 5 is : Chutti
Today 3rd December Answers & Win Faburaa Grand Hammock Swing For Kids
1) The Wildlife Institute of India, along with the Gujarat Forest Department is going to relocate which animal in different parts of India
Ans : Asiatic Lion
2) The head of state of which country was the host of the 2020 BRICS summit, conducted virtually?
Ans : Russia
3) What are PARAM Siddhi and Mihir from India, that feature in a Global list of top 500 of their kind?
Ans : Supercomputers
4) This food item is popularly called what?
Ans : French Fries
5) This phenomenon is seen in the Southern Hemisphere. What is it called?
Ans : Aurora Australis
Today 2nd December – Win ₹25000
1) A Promised Land’ is a recent memoir released by which famous personality?
Ans : Barack Obama
2) India’s longest single-lane motorable suspension bridge was recently opened in which state?
Ans : Uttarakhand
3) Tigray Region, which is in the news due to an ongoing armed conflict, is the northernmost region of which African country?
Ans : Ethiopia
4) This is the model of a vehicle that landed where?
Ans : On the Moon
5) Identify the musical instrument from this picture.
Ans : Piano
6th November Questions and Answer | Win Win ₹20000
1) Which of these cricketers who has played only a solitary first class game so far, was picked for the Indian T20I squad to tour Australia?
Answer 1 is — Varun Chakravarthy
2) Crucible is the first major original title published by the gaming division of which of these companies?
Answer 2 is — Amazon
3) Ohud Almalki, who now holds the world record for the largest coffee painting, is an artist from which country?
Answer 3 is — Saudi Arabia
4) This monument is found on which denomination of the Indian Currency?
Answer 4 is — 500
5) Unknowingly, Vincent Van Gogh painted which planet in this painting?
Answer 5 is — Venus
5th November Questions and Answer | WinSaregama Carvaan Premium
1) Which airline has started serving meals on board an Airbus A380 as a marketing drive, while the aircraft is parked at the Changi airport?
Answer 1 is — Singapore Airlines
2) The word vaccination originates from the Latin word vacca, and reflects the origin of the process. What does the word mean?
Answer 2 is — Cow
3) Of which country was Nursultan Nazarbayev the President from 1990 till 2019 till his resignation?
Answer 3 is — Kazakhstan
4) Which arch-monument is found just opposite this historic luxury hotel?
Answer 4 is — Gateway of India
5) Which virtual assistant would greet you if you were to use this device?
Answer 5 is — Cortana
4th November Questions and Answer | Win ₹15,000 Pay Balance
1) Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet , is from which country?
Answer 1 is — Italy
2) National Health Mission of India has recently launched ’Electronic _________ Intelligence Network (eVIN). Fill in the blank.
Answer 2 is — Vaccine
3) Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Answer 3 is — Lionel Messi
4) This animal symbolizes which well-known constellation?
Answer 4 is — Ursa Major
5) On which material did Leonardo Da Vinci paint this masterpiece?
Answer 5 is — Wood
3rd November Questions and Answer | Win AO Smith Water Purifier
1) Which of these cities has NOT hosted any matches during IPL 2020?
Answer 1 is — Ajman
2) Which sportscar car brand has recently launched a one-off model named Omologata?
Answer 2 is — Ferrari
3) Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is an ongoing dispute between which two countries over a disputed territory in the Caucasus Mountains?
Answer 3 is — Armenia and Azerbaijan
4) Where does the brand that manufactures such pieces hail from?
Answer 4 is — Denmark
5) Which ruler is responsible for the “golden beautification” of this temple?
Answer 5 is — Maharaja Ranjit Singh
2nd November Questions and Answer | Win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
1) Who recently became the first batsman to hit centuries in back to back IPL matches?
Answer 1 is — Shikhar Dhawan
2) Which of these actors is one of the producers of the movie Chhalaang starring Rajkummar Rao?
Answer 2 is — Ajay Devgn
3) Which former model’s bronze statue was recently unveiled in her hometown of Sevniça in Slovenia?
Answer 3 is — Melania Trump
4) What mandatory cloth is used in the making of this flag?
Answer 4 is — Khadi
5) Which car manufacturer accquired this brand of cars in 1998?
Answer 5 is — Volkswagen
1st November Questions and Answer | Win Dyson Air Purifier
1) The currently under construction 14.15 km long Zojila Tunnel will connect which two places?
Ans : Srinagar to Leh
2) Who recently claimed the record for reaching 1 million followers on Instagram, in the fastest time?
Ans : David Attenborough
3) QSD, also known as the Quad is an informal strategic forum between the United States, Australia, India and which other country?
Ans : Japan
4) Before they started to produce cars, what type of vehicle did this brand manufacture?
Ans : Tractor
5) Which Greek goddess is this temple dedicated to?
Ans : Athena
24th October Questions and Answer | Win Dyson Air Purifier
Question 1. Housing For All — A Better Urban Future’ is the 2020 theme for which day celebrated every year by the UN on October 5?
Answer 1 is — World Habitat Day
Question 2. 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Answer 2 is — Ravi Shastri
Question 3. The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Answer 3 is — Cambridge University
Question 4. Which country released official stamps honouring this character?
Answer 4 is — Japan
5) Who was the first Indian woman to win a silver medal in this sport in the Olympics?
Answer 5 is — P.V Sindhu
7th October Questions and Answer | Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Question 1. In the sport shown in the visual, what role is the person in picture performing?
Answer 1 is — Pitcher
Question 2. This famous historical site is located in which country?
Answer 2 is — Jordan
Question 3. Looking at the sea of red, identify which football club this is the home ground for
Answer 3 is — Manchester United
Question 4. This famous luxury carmaker is a subsidiary of which group?
Answer 4 is — BMW
Question 5. Where in France would you find this famous palace?
Answer 5 is — Versailles
6th October Questions and Answer | Win 10,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. What are these birds called?
Answer 1 is — Flamingos
Question 2. This famous bridge is located in which city?
Answer 2 is — San Francisco
Question 3. Name this food item, popular in France and around the world
Answer 3 is — Crepe
Question 4. What is the name given to this young one of an animal?
Answer 4 is — Joey
Answer 5. This famous place is in which country?
Answer 5 is — Singapore
5th October Questions and Answer | Win 10,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. Russian research and development enterprise ‘Zvezda’ has started the manufacturing of what for ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
Answer 1 is — Space Suit
Question 2. The 13th edition of Aero India-21, Asia’s largest exposition of such a kind, will be held in which Indian city?
Answer 2 is — Bengaluru
Question 3. Which social-media platform has launched a dedicated search prompt to prevent suicide, named #ThereIsHelp?
Answer 3 is — Twitter
Question 4. Etosha National Park, recently featured in NASA observatory photographs, is located in which country?
Answer 4 is — Namibia
Question 5. Which bank has launched ‘iStartup 2.0’ a comprehensive programme for start-ups?
Answer 5 is — ICICI Bank
4th October Questions and Answer | Win Samsung Galaxy M21
Question 1. What type of music did the Marathi film “The Disciple”, that won the International Critics Award in the Venice Film Festival, focus on?
Answer 1 is — Indian Classical
Question 2. According to a recent report by the National Statistical Office, which Indian state topped with a 96.2% literacy rate in the year 2017-18?
Answer 2 is — Kerala
Question 3. ‘Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet’ is the 2020 theme for which day, to be observed on 26th September this year?
Answer 3 is — World Maritime Day
Question 4. Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the Chairman, National School of Drama Society?
Answer 4 is — Paresh Rawal
Question 5. The MVP for the 2019-20 NBA Regular Season represents which country in international basketball?
Answer 5 is — Greece
3rd October Questions and Answer | Win Fossil Smartwatch :
Question 1. Winner of the 2020 US Open Men’s Singles Dominic Thiem hails from which European country?
Answer 1 is — Austria
Question 2. The Indian Government on September 14, 2020 banned the export of which of these food items?
Answer 2 is — Onions
Question 3. The Kosi Rail Mega Bridge, Inaugurated on 18th September 2020, was established in which Indian state?
Answer 3 is — Bihar
Question 4. As assigned by CEO Michael Scott, who had employee id no 1 in the company which manufactures these products?
Answer 4 is — Bihar
Question 5. 11th September saw the 125th birth anniversary of Acharya Vinoba Bhave, the founder of which movement?
Answer 5 is — Bhoodan Movement
2nd October Questions and Answer | Win Fossil Smartwatch :
Question 1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time
Answer 1 is — 1937
Question 2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer 2 is — 12th March 1930
Question 3. Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer 3 is — Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Answer 4 is — 5 Times
5) Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Ans 5 is — Lal Bahadur Shastri
1st October Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer 1 is — A ring
Question 2. The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer 2 is — Arvind Adiga
Question 3. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Answer 3 is — Tittle
Question 4. Famous british actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born on 3rd October 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Answer 4 is — Cersei Lannister
Question 5. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answer 5 is — Savitribai Phule
30th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer 1 is — The God of Small Things
Question 2. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Answer 2 is — Cycling
Question 3. Whish of these is a founder of the popular messaging app ‘Whatsapp’?
Answer 3 is — Jan Koum
Question 4. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Answer 4 is — Sheep
Question 5. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Answer 5 is — Honda
29th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
Answer 1 is — Denmark
Question 2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Answer 2 is — Cochin
Question 3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer 3 is — Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 4. Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Answer 4 is — Ravi Ruia
Question 5. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Answer 5 is — Aizawl
23rd September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which of these firsts occurred during the final of the Men’s Singles at the 2020 US Open?
Answer 1 is – Final decided by 5th set tie break
Question 2. In the upcoming ‘Batman’ movie starring Robert Pattinson in the lead role, what role earlier played by Anne Hathaway is Zoe Kravitz playing?
Answer 2 is – Selina Kyle
Question 3. 22nd September is observed as World Rose Day, dedicated to the welfare of patients suffering from what disease?
Answer 3 is – Cancer
Question 4. A famous festival in Nagaland is known as the ______ Festival. The blank is the same as the name of this bird. Which bird?
Answer 4 is – Hornbill
Question 5. What is this famous landmark in Belgium called? The structure might give you a clue to its name
Answer 5 is – Atomium
21st September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which of these teams has twice come back from 1-3 down in playoff series during the 2020 NBA playoffs?
Answer 1 is — DenverNuggets
Question 2. What is celebrated on 8th September marking education a part of human rights and dignity?
Answer 2 is — International Literacy Day
Question 3. Ming Na Wen was the voice in the 1998 animated version, while Yifei Liu plays the role in the live action version. Which role?
Answer 3 is — Mulan
Question 4. This is a famous cathedral where there was a destructive fire in 2019, in which city is it located in?
Answer 4 is — paris
Question 5. Yoshihide Suga has been elected as the new Prime Minister of which country?
Answer 5 is — japan
20th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Who recently became the fastest batsman in terms of balls faced to reach 3000 runs in ODIs?
Answer 1 is — Glenn Maxwell
Question 2. Which of these is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday?
Answer 2 is — Khaali Peeli
Question 3. On 16th September, 1987 the Montreal Protocol was signed. 16th September is observed as which of these days?
Answer 3 is — WOzone Day
Question 4. This location was used prominently in the filming of which of these movie series?
Answer 4 is — The Hobbit
Question 5. This variety of Sushi is known as Maki Sushi. What does Maki Sushi literally mean?
Answer 5 is — Rolled Sushi
19th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. The Dow Jones Industrial average recently removed which oil company that had been part of it for 92 years?
Answer 1 is — Exxon Mobil
Question 2. Lila Snyder recently became the first female CEO of which global audio company?
Answer 2 is — Bose
Question 3. Shinzo Abe recently resigned from his post of Prime Minister of which country?
Answer 3 is — Japan
Question 4. The New Mutants was billed as the thirteenth and final installment in which popular film series?
Answer 4 is — X- Men
Question 5. Which of these Amazon Prime series is set in the year 2033?
Answer 5 is — Upload
16th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. India and which other country were declared joint gold medal winners of the Online Chess Olympiad of 2020?
Answer 1 is – Russia
Question 2. Which automobile manufacturer has launched a Virtual Racing Championship called ‘Polo Championship’ in India
Answer 2 is — Volkswagen Motorsport India
Question 3. Ashwani Bhatia has been appointed by the Government of India as the managing director (MD) of which bank?
Answer 3 is — State Bank of India
Question 4. India’s longest river ropeway project connecting the northern and southern banks of the Brahmaputra river was inaugurated in which state?
Answer 4 is — Assam
Question 5. Hosted and organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute, what week was celebrated globally during 25-30 August?
Answer 5 is — World Water Week
15th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which company has launched the initiative, ‘The Anywhere School’ in more than 250 countries around the world?
Answer — Google
Question 2. The winner of the “World’s Fastest Human Calculator” title in 2020, Neelakanta Bhanu Prakash, hails from which Indian state?
Answer — Telangana
Question 3. The IIT Alumni Council has signed an agreement with Russian universities to build the world’s largest and fastest what in India?
Answer — Hybrid quantum computer
Question 4. Former Paris-Saint Germain Captain, Thiago Silva was recently signed by which Premier League Club?
Answer — Chelsea
Question 5. The World Health Organisation in August 2020 declared which continent to be free of wild poliovirus?
Answer — Africa
14th September Questions and Answer :
Q1. Which of these food items help in boosting immunity?
Answer is — All of these
Q2. For which of these exercises, can stairs be used very efficiently?
Answer is — Split squats
Q3. Who are the primary music composers behind the Amazon Prime series Bandish Bandits?
Answer is — Shankar Ehsaan Loy
Q4. Which state passed a resolution to include itself in the Sixth Schedule of the constitution that protects the rights of tribal folk?
Answer is — Arunachal Pradesh
Q5. Recently, the President of UAE formally ended a law that distinctly boycotted trade and financial agreements with which country?
Answer is — Israel
13th September Questions and Answer:
Q1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer 1 – TikTok
Q2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer 2 – Turkey
Q3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer 3 – Sudha Murthy
Q4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer 4 – Dwayne Bravo
Q5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer 5 – Satyajit Ray
12th September Questions and Answer:
1. One Young World’s Journalist of the year Award recipient Neha Dixit primarily covers social issues of which part of Asia?
Answer is — South Asia
2. The 2020 International Booker Prize winning book ‘The Discomfort of Evening ‘ is written in which language?
Answer is — Dutch
3. Arjuna Award recipient Poulami Ghatak recently announced her retirement from which sport?
Answer is — Table Tennis
4. Chadwick Boseman was an American actor most famous for his role as which Marvel superhero?
Answer is — Black Panther
5. National Sports Day on 29th August commemorates the birth anniversary of an Indian captain in which sport?
Answer is — Hockey
11th September Questions and Answer:
1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Answer is — CV Raman
2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?n
Answer is — Urdu
3. Pandit Jasraj, the legendary Indian classical vocalist, who recently passed away, belonged to which gharana?
Answer is — Mewati Gharana
4. Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer is — Kamala Harris
5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer is — Srilanka
10th September Questions and Answer:
1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer is — Tiktok
2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer is — Turkey
3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer is — Sudha Murthy
4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer is — Dwayne Bravo
5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer 5 — Satyajit Ray
8th September Questions and Answer:
1. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer is — Renewable energy
2. Brahmastra is an upcoming movie starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. Which of these South Indian superstars also features in the movie?
Answer is — Akkineni Nagarjuna
3. Google has recently partnered with which Indian organisation for a flood forecasting initiative?
Answer is — Central Water Commission
4. Sawant Ajay Anant has been awarded the Arjuna Award for which of these sports?
Answer is — Equestrian
5. In a first, India is set to launch a ferry service with which country via Kulhudhuffushi atoll?
Answer is — Maldives
7th September Questions and Answer:
1. Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government ?
Answer is — National Recruitment Agency
2. What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Answer is — Harit Path
3. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer is- Renewable energy
4. Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Answer is- Field Hockey
5. Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Answer is- Om Birla
6th September Questions and Answer:
1. Dronacharya Gaurav Khanna, is the head coach of which Indian team, that has performed glorious feats in recent years?
Answer is – Para-Badminton
2 . Ashok Lavasa, who has been named the new vice-president of the Asian Development Bank, formerly served in which of the following posts?
Answer is – Election Commissioner
3. Which zoo has become the second Indian zoo to house the African cheetah, the fastest land animal?
Answer is – Mysuru zoo
4. Which organisation has recently announced that it would deploy ‘Ninja UAVs’ for surveillance and security purposes?
Answer is – Indian Railways
5. Bayern Munich won the Champions League Final by defeating which of these teams?
Answer is – Paris-Saint Germain
31th August Questions and Answer :
1. The Union Ministry of Tourism organised a themed webinar titled ‘Cellular Jail: Letters, Memoirs & Memories’. Where is Cellular Jail?
Answer 1 — Rs 50000 Pay Balance
2. 13th August is marked every year to celebrate what feature common to Leonardo Da Vinci, Amitabh Bachchan and Lewis Carroll?
Answer 2 — Left handed
3. Which Indian organisation recently organised an ‘online patriotic film festival’?
Answer 3 — NFDC
4. After whom did ISRO recently name a crater on Moon, discovered by Chandrayaan-2?
Answer 4 — Vikram Sarabhai
5. Work on India’s first underwater metro train project is going on in which city?
Answer 5 — Kolkata
30th August Questions and Answer :
Q1. Which Indian cricketer along with MS Dhoni announced his retirement from international cricket in August 2020?
Answer 1 — Suresh Raina
Q2. August 10 is dedicated to the conservation of which big cat, listed as an endangered species in the IUCN Red List?
Answer 2 — Lion
Q3. In terms of Airplanes, _________ is painted orange or bright yellow for easy discovery after a crash as it helps with investigations.
Answer — Black Box
Q4. Traditional festive sweet dish ‘Khaje’, spicy Harmal Chilli and Moira Banana from which Indian state were recently awarded GI tags?
Answer — Goa
Q5. Which country recently successfully tested the Arrow 2 missile system?
Answer — Israel
29th August Questions and Answer :
1. Who won the 70th anniversary Grand Prix held at the Silverstone circuit, the second of back to back races at the venue?
Answer 1 – Max Verstappen
2. After the Mysuru Rail Museum, where is the second Rail Museum set up by the South Western Railway (SWR)?
Answer 2 – Hubballi
3. From August 2020, India now has which of these ministries?
Answer – Ministry of Education
4. The UN’s postal agency has released a commemorative postage stamp this year on the 40th anniversary of what?
Answer – Small Pox Eradication
5. Finding the forgotten gems: ‘Revisiting the __ of Matheran after 125 years’. Fill in the blanks in the name of this research paper.
Answer 5 – Butterflies
28th August Questions and Answer :
Q1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine.
Answer – CV Raman
Q2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Answer – Urdu
Q3. MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
Answer – Atulya
Q4.Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer – Kamala Harris
Q5.Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ________ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.
Answer – Indigenisation
27th August Questions and Answer :
1. Midnight Sun’ is a 2020 companion novel to which 2005 book by bestselling author Stephenie Meyer?
Answer – Twilight
2. Which state government rolled out the centralized e-commerce platform ‘YellowChain’?
Answer – Nagaland
3. Named as ‘the Air’, _______ built by a company called Lucid claims to cover a distance of 832 km in a single charge.
Answer – Electric Car
4.Which cricket stadium is being renamed after late Patiala royal Maharaja Yadavindra Singh?
Answer – Mullanpur Stadium
5.In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer – Sri Lanka
26th August Questions and Answer :
1. Mauritius had declared a ‘state of environmental emergency’ due to what caused by the bulk carrier ship MV Wakashio?
Answer 1 is – Oil Spill
2. Girish Chandra Murmu is the 14th and the latest to hold which of these important positions?
Answer 2 is – Comptroller and Auditor General
3. To provide better connectivity to the people of which UT did the Prime Minister recently launch a Submarine Optical Fibre Cable network?
Answer 3 is – Andaman and Nicobar Islands
4.In the recently released ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ as well as the movie ‘Raees’, Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s character has what profession?
Answer 4 is – Police
5.The 2nd Test match between England and Pakistan in 2020 was the shortest (in terms of balls bowled) in England in 33 years. Name the venue.
Ans is – Rose Bowl, Southampton
5th August Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Who recently became the second-fastest all-rounder to reach the Test double of 4000 runs and 150 wickets?
Answer is :- Ben Stokes
Question 2. Rose Christiane Raponda became the ?rst female prime minister of which country in July 2020?
Answer is :- Gabon
Question 3. Lourdes Roman Catholic shrine, which organised world’s ?rst e- pilgrimage, is located in which country?
Answer is :- France
Question 4. Which country has recently started resettling Rohingya refugees on a floating island named ’Bhasan Char‘?
Answer is :- Bangladesh
Question 5. What is the name of the comet discovered by NASA, which is said to be visible to the naked eye in the month of July?
Answer is :- NEOWISE
3rd August Amazon Quiz and Answer :
Question 1 of 5:
Helios, Ulysses and the SOHO are all missions to study which astronomical body?
The answer is- Sun
Question 2 of 5:
Which famous temple is located in Prabhas Patan near Junagadh in Saurashtra?
The answer is- Somnath Temple
Question 3 of 5:
The Chiang Mai Initiative is a multilateral currency swap arrangement among the the members of which organisation?
The answer is- ASEAN
Question 4 of 5:
‘If It Bleeds’ is a 2020 collection of four previously unpublished novellas by which American writer?
The answer is- Stephen King
Question 5 of 5:
Which country’s top tier football league title did FC Porto claim after a win over Sporting Lisbon?
The answer is- Portugal
20th July Amazon Quiz and Answer :
1. The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
Answer – Van Gogh
2. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released a book titled ‘Invincible’ on which former Indian minister?
Answer – Manohar Parrlkar
3. Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
Answer – Hand Washing
4. Shaheed Diwas is observed on March 23rd to honour the day when Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar and ________ attained martyrdom.
Answer- Bhagat Singh
5. Which of these upcoming movies starring Akshay Kumar, is a remake of the famous Tamil horror movie Kanchana?
Answer- Laxmmi Bomb
19th July Amazon Quiz and Answer :
1. Using the new ‘Crew Dragon’ spacecraft which organisation announced plans to send 3 tourists to the International Space Station in 2021?
Answer – SpaceX
2. Time Magazine recreated whose famous 1963 speech at the Lincoln Memorial, through virtual reality?
Answer – Martin Luther King Jr
3. Which state has launched a program called ‘Jalasathi’ to ensure supply of safe drinking water to all inhabitants of the state?
Answer – Odisha
4. Due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries, which city in India is called the Detroit of India?
Answer – Chennai
5. Rex Harrison and Eddie Murphy have both played this doctor who can talk to animals. Who played the same role in the recent movie Dolittle?
Answer – Robert Downey Jr
18th July Amazon Quiz and Answer :
2.The recently discovered Craspedotropis gretathunbergae is a species of what animal?
17th July Questions & Answer :
1. ‘Prisoner 46664‘, often used as a reverential title for Nelson Mandela, comes from the number assigned to him at which prison?
Answer – Robben Island
2. The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals.
Answer – TRUE
3. In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the ﬁrst independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Answer – Bombay Stock Exchange
4. What is the capital of Norway?
Answer – Oslo
5. What phrase coined by Desmond Tutu did Nelson Mandela use to describe South Africa?
Answer – Rainbow Nation
16th July Questions & Answer :
1. Swami Vivekanada was a monk and one of the most celebrated spiritual leaders of India. He worked tirelessly towards betterment of the society, in servitude of the poor and needy. What is his real name?
Answer:- Narendra Nath Datta
2. What is the name of India’s first manned space flight project?
3. Who among them recently won the World Rapid Chess Championship in the women’s category? (Hint: She was born in Andhra Pradesh)
Answer:- Koneru Humpy
4. Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
5– Day is celebrated in honour of Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. (Fill in the blank)
Answer:- National Youth Day
15th July Questions & Answer :
1. India recently announced plans to procure 21 MiG-29 ﬁghter jets from which nation under its latest defense deal?
Answer – Russia
2. Which Indian organisation has recently started the broadcast of its ﬁrst ever Sanskrit ‘news magazine‘ program – Sanskrit Saptahiki?
Answer – All India Radio
3. Recently, Jai Ram Thakur announced that his state is the ﬁrst in the country where all households have LPG gas connections.
Answer – Himachal Pradesh
4. Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional holiday in which country, that occurs near the summer solstice?
Answer – China
5. Which Indian actress is slated to join the star cast of Keanu Reeves‘ ‘Matrix 4’?
Answer – Priyanka Chopra
14th July Questions & Answer :
Question1: Bhonsle’ which won the Best Director award at the Asian Film Festival Barcelona in 2019, stars which of these actors, as Ganpath Bhonsle?
Answer: Manoj Bajpayee
Question 2. Which of these is one of the Indian vaccine candidates for COVID- 19 that is going into human trials?
Question 3. Mubarak Mandi Palace, currently an administrative building for the local government, was the erstwhile home of the royals from which place?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
Question 4. Lin Dan, who recently annouced his retirement, is a two times Olympic gold medal winner in which sport?
Question 5. Purple Pebble Pictures is a film production company established by which Indian actress?
Answer : Priyanka Chopra
13th July Questions & Answer :
1. Invented by and named after Japanese botanist Akira Miyawaki, the ’Miyawaki Method’ is a unique technique to do what?
Ans- Grow forests
2. Recently lSRO’s Mangalyaan sent images of the biggest moon of Mars. What is it called?
3. The Hagia Sophia museum is located in which city?
4. It has been announced that theBose Son Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary will soon get National Park Status. In which state is it located?
5. Which of these cricketers is captaining the home side in the first Test since the COVID-19 induced hiatus?
Ans- Ben Stokes
12th July Questions & Answer :
1. What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 kms long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Answer – Shesh Naag
2. Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS and Galileo?
Answer – China
3. Which Indian oganisation is licensed to build Sukhoi Su- 30MKl, and has completed production of more than 270 fighters?
Answer – HAL
4. Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player‘ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Answer – Ravindra Jadeja
5. Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do lt”?
Answer – Nike
11th July Questions & Answer :
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page.
- There will be a total of 5 questions . Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
1: Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh – all share a border with which of these countries?
The answer is- China
2 : Which former RBI governor has been conferred with the first Prof. P C Mahalanobis Award in Official Statistics for lifetime achievements?
The answer is- C Rangarajan
3 : Which European capital city recently had a public dinner at a 1600-ft-long table to celebrate the end of their COVID-19 lockdown period?
The answer is- Prague
4 : What is the name of the proposed orbiter to Venus by the ISRO to study the surface and atmosphere of the planet?
The answer is- Shukrayaan-1
5. Which German striker recently announced his retirement, after scoring in his last game for VFB Stuttgart?
The answer is- Mario Gomez
Terms & Conditions –
- Type Quiz in Amazon search bar > open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00 Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail / SMS in case you win the draw.