Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Update ( 8am to 12pm)
Amazon Daily Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Answer Update, How to Join amazon quiz answer, Daily Amazon quiz Answer, Today Amazon Quiz Answer, Amzon Quiz Answer.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answerans all questions & Win Samsung Galaxy M21, Noise smartwatch & more, Amazon has come up with another Quiz time, Today Amazon is offering Win Win ₹20000 absolutely free you play today’s Quiz time Quiz. This Quiz time is valid till 12PM today. So checkout below answers and play this quiz time.
What is Amazon quiz?
Amazon is one of the biggest E-comers platforms in India, has been holding quizzes on its app between 8 am and 12 pm (noon) daily. Amazon giving us daily grand prizes & Amazon Pay gift vouchers. he quiz is a part of the Amazon Fun Zone campaign, and it is only available to users who have the Amazon mobile app.
6th November Questions and Answer | Win Win ₹20000
1) Which of these cricketers who has played only a solitary first class game so far, was picked for the Indian T20I squad to tour Australia?
Answer 1 is — Varun Chakravarthy
2) Crucible is the first major original title published by the gaming division of which of these companies?
Answer 2 is — Amazon
3) Ohud Almalki, who now holds the world record for the largest coffee painting, is an artist from which country?
Answer 3 is — Saudi Arabia
4) This monument is found on which denomination of the Indian Currency?
Answer 4 is — 500
5) Unknowingly, Vincent Van Gogh painted which planet in this painting?
Answer 5 is — Venus
5th November Questions and Answer | WinSaregama Carvaan Premium
1) Which airline has started serving meals on board an Airbus A380 as a marketing drive, while the aircraft is parked at the Changi airport?
Answer 1 is — Singapore Airlines
2) The word vaccination originates from the Latin word vacca, and reflects the origin of the process. What does the word mean?
Answer 2 is — Cow
3) Of which country was Nursultan Nazarbayev the President from 1990 till 2019 till his resignation?
Answer 3 is — Kazakhstan
4) Which arch-monument is found just opposite this historic luxury hotel?
Answer 4 is — Gateway of India
5) Which virtual assistant would greet you if you were to use this device?
Answer 5 is — Cortana
4th November Questions and Answer | Win ₹15,000 Pay Balance
1) Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet , is from which country?
Answer 1 is — Italy
2) National Health Mission of India has recently launched ’Electronic _________ Intelligence Network (eVIN). Fill in the blank.
Answer 2 is — Vaccine
3) Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Answer 3 is — Lionel Messi
4) This animal symbolizes which well-known constellation?
Answer 4 is — Ursa Major
5) On which material did Leonardo Da Vinci paint this masterpiece?
Answer 5 is — Wood
3rd November Questions and Answer | Win AO Smith Water Purifier
1) Which of these cities has NOT hosted any matches during IPL 2020?
Answer 1 is — Ajman
2) Which sportscar car brand has recently launched a one-off model named Omologata?
Answer 2 is — Ferrari
3) Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is an ongoing dispute between which two countries over a disputed territory in the Caucasus Mountains?
Answer 3 is — Armenia and Azerbaijan
4) Where does the brand that manufactures such pieces hail from?
Answer 4 is — Denmark
5) Which ruler is responsible for the “golden beautification” of this temple?
Answer 5 is — Maharaja Ranjit Singh
2nd November Questions and Answer | Win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
1) Who recently became the first batsman to hit centuries in back to back IPL matches?
Answer 1 is — Shikhar Dhawan
2) Which of these actors is one of the producers of the movie Chhalaang starring Rajkummar Rao?
Answer 2 is — Ajay Devgn
3) Which former model’s bronze statue was recently unveiled in her hometown of Sevniça in Slovenia?
Answer 3 is — Melania Trump
4) What mandatory cloth is used in the making of this flag?
Answer 4 is — Khadi
5) Which car manufacturer accquired this brand of cars in 1998?
Answer 5 is — Volkswagen
1st November Questions and Answer | Win Dyson Air Purifier
1) The currently under construction 14.15 km long Zojila Tunnel will connect which two places?
Ans : Srinagar to Leh
2) Who recently claimed the record for reaching 1 million followers on Instagram, in the fastest time?
Ans : David Attenborough
3) QSD, also known as the Quad is an informal strategic forum between the United States, Australia, India and which other country?
Ans : Japan
4) Before they started to produce cars, what type of vehicle did this brand manufacture?
Ans : Tractor
5) Which Greek goddess is this temple dedicated to?
Ans : Athena
24th October Questions and Answer | Win Dyson Air Purifier
Question 1. Housing For All — A Better Urban Future’ is the 2020 theme for which day celebrated every year by the UN on October 5?
Answer 1 is — World Habitat Day
Question 2. 23 Yards’ is a new brand of personal care products launched by which former Indian cricketer?
Answer 2 is — Ravi Shastri
Question 3. The BBC short story award for 2020, won by Sarah Hall who became the first to ever win the award twice, is supported by which University?
Answer 3 is — Cambridge University
Question 4. Which country released official stamps honouring this character?
Answer 4 is — Japan
5) Who was the first Indian woman to win a silver medal in this sport in the Olympics?
Answer 5 is — P.V Sindhu
7th October Questions and Answer | Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Question 1. In the sport shown in the visual, what role is the person in picture performing?
Answer 1 is — Pitcher
Question 2. This famous historical site is located in which country?
Answer 2 is — Jordan
Question 3. Looking at the sea of red, identify which football club this is the home ground for
Answer 3 is — Manchester United
Question 4. This famous luxury carmaker is a subsidiary of which group?
Answer 4 is — BMW
Question 5. Where in France would you find this famous palace?
Answer 5 is — Versailles
6th October Questions and Answer | Win 10,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. What are these birds called?
Answer 1 is — Flamingos
Question 2. This famous bridge is located in which city?
Answer 2 is — San Francisco
Question 3. Name this food item, popular in France and around the world
Answer 3 is — Crepe
Question 4. What is the name given to this young one of an animal?
Answer 4 is — Joey
Answer 5. This famous place is in which country?
Answer 5 is — Singapore
5th October Questions and Answer | Win 10,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. Russian research and development enterprise ‘Zvezda’ has started the manufacturing of what for ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
Answer 1 is — Space Suit
Question 2. The 13th edition of Aero India-21, Asia’s largest exposition of such a kind, will be held in which Indian city?
Answer 2 is — Bengaluru
Question 3. Which social-media platform has launched a dedicated search prompt to prevent suicide, named #ThereIsHelp?
Answer 3 is — Twitter
Question 4. Etosha National Park, recently featured in NASA observatory photographs, is located in which country?
Answer 4 is — Namibia
Question 5. Which bank has launched ‘iStartup 2.0’ a comprehensive programme for start-ups?
Answer 5 is — ICICI Bank
4th October Questions and Answer | Win Samsung Galaxy M21
Question 1. What type of music did the Marathi film “The Disciple”, that won the International Critics Award in the Venice Film Festival, focus on?
Answer 1 is — Indian Classical
Question 2. According to a recent report by the National Statistical Office, which Indian state topped with a 96.2% literacy rate in the year 2017-18?
Answer 2 is — Kerala
Question 3. ‘Sustainable Shipping for a Sustainable Planet’ is the 2020 theme for which day, to be observed on 26th September this year?
Answer 3 is — World Maritime Day
Question 4. Which Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the Chairman, National School of Drama Society?
Answer 4 is — Paresh Rawal
Question 5. The MVP for the 2019-20 NBA Regular Season represents which country in international basketball?
Answer 5 is — Greece
3rd October Questions and Answer | Win Fossil Smartwatch :
Question 1. Winner of the 2020 US Open Men’s Singles Dominic Thiem hails from which European country?
Answer 1 is — Austria
Question 2. The Indian Government on September 14, 2020 banned the export of which of these food items?
Answer 2 is — Onions
Question 3. The Kosi Rail Mega Bridge, Inaugurated on 18th September 2020, was established in which Indian state?
Answer 3 is — Bihar
Question 4. As assigned by CEO Michael Scott, who had employee id no 1 in the company which manufactures these products?
Answer 4 is — Bihar
Question 5. 11th September saw the 125th birth anniversary of Acharya Vinoba Bhave, the founder of which movement?
Answer 5 is — Bhoodan Movement
2nd October Questions and Answer | Win Fossil Smartwatch :
Question 1. In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Nobel Prize for the first time
Answer 1 is — 1937
Question 2. On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer 2 is — 12th March 1930
Question 3. Which leader did Mahatma Gandhi call the ‘Prince among Patriots’?
Answer 3 is — Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4. Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times and the committee regrets not giving him the Nobel Peace prize to this day.
Answer 4 is — 5 Times
5) Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Ans 5 is — Lal Bahadur Shastri
1st October Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Answer 1 is — A ring
Question 2. The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Answer 2 is — Arvind Adiga
Question 3. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Answer 3 is — Tittle
Question 4. Famous british actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born on 3rd October 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Answer 4 is — Cersei Lannister
Question 5. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answer 5 is — Savitribai Phule
30th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer 1 is — The God of Small Things
Question 2. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Answer 2 is — Cycling
Question 3. Whish of these is a founder of the popular messaging app ‘Whatsapp’?
Answer 3 is — Jan Koum
Question 4. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Answer 4 is — Sheep
Question 5. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Answer 5 is — Honda
29th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
Answer 1 is — Denmark
Question 2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Answer 2 is — Cochin
Question 3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer 3 is — Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 4. Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Answer 4 is — Ravi Ruia
Question 5. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Answer 5 is — Aizawl
23rd September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which of these firsts occurred during the final of the Men’s Singles at the 2020 US Open?
Answer 1 is – Final decided by 5th set tie break
Question 2. In the upcoming ‘Batman’ movie starring Robert Pattinson in the lead role, what role earlier played by Anne Hathaway is Zoe Kravitz playing?
Answer 2 is – Selina Kyle
Question 3. 22nd September is observed as World Rose Day, dedicated to the welfare of patients suffering from what disease?
Answer 3 is – Cancer
Question 4. A famous festival in Nagaland is known as the ______ Festival. The blank is the same as the name of this bird. Which bird?
Answer 4 is – Hornbill
Question 5. What is this famous landmark in Belgium called? The structure might give you a clue to its name
Answer 5 is – Atomium
21st September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which of these teams has twice come back from 1-3 down in playoff series during the 2020 NBA playoffs?
Answer 1 is — DenverNuggets
Question 2. What is celebrated on 8th September marking education a part of human rights and dignity?
Answer 2 is — International Literacy Day
Question 3. Ming Na Wen was the voice in the 1998 animated version, while Yifei Liu plays the role in the live action version. Which role?
Answer 3 is — Mulan
Question 4. This is a famous cathedral where there was a destructive fire in 2019, in which city is it located in?
Answer 4 is — paris
Question 5. Yoshihide Suga has been elected as the new Prime Minister of which country?
Answer 5 is — japan
20th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Who recently became the fastest batsman in terms of balls faced to reach 3000 runs in ODIs?
Answer 1 is — Glenn Maxwell
Question 2. Which of these is an upcoming Bollywood movie starring Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday?
Answer 2 is — Khaali Peeli
Question 3. On 16th September, 1987 the Montreal Protocol was signed. 16th September is observed as which of these days?
Answer 3 is — WOzone Day
Question 4. This location was used prominently in the filming of which of these movie series?
Answer 4 is — The Hobbit
Question 5. This variety of Sushi is known as Maki Sushi. What does Maki Sushi literally mean?
Answer 5 is — Rolled Sushi
19th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. The Dow Jones Industrial average recently removed which oil company that had been part of it for 92 years?
Answer 1 is — Exxon Mobil
Question 2. Lila Snyder recently became the first female CEO of which global audio company?
Answer 2 is — Bose
Question 3. Shinzo Abe recently resigned from his post of Prime Minister of which country?
Answer 3 is — Japan
Question 4. The New Mutants was billed as the thirteenth and final installment in which popular film series?
Answer 4 is — X- Men
Question 5. Which of these Amazon Prime series is set in the year 2033?
Answer 5 is — Upload
16th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. India and which other country were declared joint gold medal winners of the Online Chess Olympiad of 2020?
Answer 1 is – Russia
Question 2. Which automobile manufacturer has launched a Virtual Racing Championship called ‘Polo Championship’ in India
Answer 2 is — Volkswagen Motorsport India
Question 3. Ashwani Bhatia has been appointed by the Government of India as the managing director (MD) of which bank?
Answer 3 is — State Bank of India
Question 4. India’s longest river ropeway project connecting the northern and southern banks of the Brahmaputra river was inaugurated in which state?
Answer 4 is — Assam
Question 5. Hosted and organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute, what week was celebrated globally during 25-30 August?
Answer 5 is — World Water Week
15th September Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Which company has launched the initiative, ‘The Anywhere School’ in more than 250 countries around the world?
Answer — Google
Question 2. The winner of the “World’s Fastest Human Calculator” title in 2020, Neelakanta Bhanu Prakash, hails from which Indian state?
Answer — Telangana
Question 3. The IIT Alumni Council has signed an agreement with Russian universities to build the world’s largest and fastest what in India?
Answer — Hybrid quantum computer
Question 4. Former Paris-Saint Germain Captain, Thiago Silva was recently signed by which Premier League Club?
Answer — Chelsea
Question 5. The World Health Organisation in August 2020 declared which continent to be free of wild poliovirus?
Answer — Africa
14th September Questions and Answer :
Q1. Which of these food items help in boosting immunity?
Answer is — All of these
Q2. For which of these exercises, can stairs be used very efficiently?
Answer is — Split squats
Q3. Who are the primary music composers behind the Amazon Prime series Bandish Bandits?
Answer is — Shankar Ehsaan Loy
Q4. Which state passed a resolution to include itself in the Sixth Schedule of the constitution that protects the rights of tribal folk?
Answer is — Arunachal Pradesh
Q5. Recently, the President of UAE formally ended a law that distinctly boycotted trade and financial agreements with which country?
Answer is — Israel
13th September Questions and Answer:
Q1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer 1 – TikTok
Q2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer 2 – Turkey
Q3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer 3 – Sudha Murthy
Q4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer 4 – Dwayne Bravo
Q5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer 5 – Satyajit Ray
12th September Questions and Answer:
1. One Young World’s Journalist of the year Award recipient Neha Dixit primarily covers social issues of which part of Asia?
Answer is — South Asia
2. The 2020 International Booker Prize winning book ‘The Discomfort of Evening ‘ is written in which language?
Answer is — Dutch
3. Arjuna Award recipient Poulami Ghatak recently announced her retirement from which sport?
Answer is — Table Tennis
4. Chadwick Boseman was an American actor most famous for his role as which Marvel superhero?
Answer is — Black Panther
5. National Sports Day on 29th August commemorates the birth anniversary of an Indian captain in which sport?
Answer is — Hockey
11th September Questions and Answer:
1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Answer is — CV Raman
2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?n
Answer is — Urdu
3. Pandit Jasraj, the legendary Indian classical vocalist, who recently passed away, belonged to which gharana?
Answer is — Mewati Gharana
4. Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer is — Kamala Harris
5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer is — Srilanka
10th September Questions and Answer:
1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Answer is — Tiktok
2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Answer is — Turkey
3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Answer is — Sudha Murthy
4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Answer is — Dwayne Bravo
5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Answer 5 — Satyajit Ray
8th September Questions and Answer:
1. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer is — Renewable energy
2. Brahmastra is an upcoming movie starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. Which of these South Indian superstars also features in the movie?
Answer is — Akkineni Nagarjuna
3. Google has recently partnered with which Indian organisation for a flood forecasting initiative?
Answer is — Central Water Commission
4. Sawant Ajay Anant has been awarded the Arjuna Award for which of these sports?
Answer is — Equestrian
5. In a first, India is set to launch a ferry service with which country via Kulhudhuffushi atoll?
Answer is — Maldives
7th September Questions and Answer:
1. Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government ?
Answer is — National Recruitment Agency
2. What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Answer is — Harit Path
3. 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer is- Renewable energy
4. Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Answer is- Field Hockey
5. Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Answer is- Om Birla
6th September Questions and Answer:
1. Dronacharya Gaurav Khanna, is the head coach of which Indian team, that has performed glorious feats in recent years?
Answer is – Para-Badminton
2 . Ashok Lavasa, who has been named the new vice-president of the Asian Development Bank, formerly served in which of the following posts?
Answer is – Election Commissioner
3. Which zoo has become the second Indian zoo to house the African cheetah, the fastest land animal?
Answer is – Mysuru zoo
4. Which organisation has recently announced that it would deploy ‘Ninja UAVs’ for surveillance and security purposes?
Answer is – Indian Railways
5. Bayern Munich won the Champions League Final by defeating which of these teams?
Answer is – Paris-Saint Germain
31th August Questions and Answer :
1. The Union Ministry of Tourism organised a themed webinar titled ‘Cellular Jail: Letters, Memoirs & Memories’. Where is Cellular Jail?
Answer 1 — Rs 50000 Pay Balance
2. 13th August is marked every year to celebrate what feature common to Leonardo Da Vinci, Amitabh Bachchan and Lewis Carroll?
Answer 2 — Left handed
3. Which Indian organisation recently organised an ‘online patriotic film festival’?
Answer 3 — NFDC
4. After whom did ISRO recently name a crater on Moon, discovered by Chandrayaan-2?
Answer 4 — Vikram Sarabhai
5. Work on India’s first underwater metro train project is going on in which city?
Answer 5 — Kolkata
30th August Questions and Answer :
Q1. Which Indian cricketer along with MS Dhoni announced his retirement from international cricket in August 2020?
Answer 1 — Suresh Raina
Q2. August 10 is dedicated to the conservation of which big cat, listed as an endangered species in the IUCN Red List?
Answer 2 — Lion
Q3. In terms of Airplanes, _________ is painted orange or bright yellow for easy discovery after a crash as it helps with investigations.
Answer — Black Box
Q4. Traditional festive sweet dish ‘Khaje’, spicy Harmal Chilli and Moira Banana from which Indian state were recently awarded GI tags?
Answer — Goa
Q5. Which country recently successfully tested the Arrow 2 missile system?
Answer — Israel
29th August Questions and Answer :
1. Who won the 70th anniversary Grand Prix held at the Silverstone circuit, the second of back to back races at the venue?
Answer 1 – Max Verstappen
2. After the Mysuru Rail Museum, where is the second Rail Museum set up by the South Western Railway (SWR)?
Answer 2 – Hubballi
3. From August 2020, India now has which of these ministries?
Answer – Ministry of Education
4. The UN’s postal agency has released a commemorative postage stamp this year on the 40th anniversary of what?
Answer – Small Pox Eradication
5. Finding the forgotten gems: ‘Revisiting the __ of Matheran after 125 years’. Fill in the blanks in the name of this research paper.
Answer 5 – Butterflies
28th August Questions and Answer :
Q1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine.
Answer – CV Raman
Q2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Answer – Urdu
Q3. MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
Answer – Atulya
Q4.Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer – Kamala Harris
Q5.Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ________ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.
Answer – Indigenisation
27th August Questions and Answer :
1. Midnight Sun’ is a 2020 companion novel to which 2005 book by bestselling author Stephenie Meyer?
Answer – Twilight
2. Which state government rolled out the centralized e-commerce platform ‘YellowChain’?
Answer – Nagaland
3. Named as ‘the Air’, _______ built by a company called Lucid claims to cover a distance of 832 km in a single charge.
Answer – Electric Car
4.Which cricket stadium is being renamed after late Patiala royal Maharaja Yadavindra Singh?
Answer – Mullanpur Stadium
5.In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer – Sri Lanka
26th August Questions and Answer :
1. Mauritius had declared a ‘state of environmental emergency’ due to what caused by the bulk carrier ship MV Wakashio?
Answer 1 is – Oil Spill
2. Girish Chandra Murmu is the 14th and the latest to hold which of these important positions?
Answer 2 is – Comptroller and Auditor General
3. To provide better connectivity to the people of which UT did the Prime Minister recently launch a Submarine Optical Fibre Cable network?
Answer 3 is – Andaman and Nicobar Islands
4.In the recently released ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ as well as the movie ‘Raees’, Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s character has what profession?
Answer 4 is – Police
5.The 2nd Test match between England and Pakistan in 2020 was the shortest (in terms of balls bowled) in England in 33 years. Name the venue.
Ans is – Rose Bowl, Southampton
5th August Questions and Answer :
Question 1. Who recently became the second-fastest all-rounder to reach the Test double of 4000 runs and 150 wickets?
Answer is :- Ben Stokes
Question 2. Rose Christiane Raponda became the ?rst female prime minister of which country in July 2020?
Answer is :- Gabon
Question 3. Lourdes Roman Catholic shrine, which organised world’s ?rst e- pilgrimage, is located in which country?
Answer is :- France
Question 4. Which country has recently started resettling Rohingya refugees on a floating island named ’Bhasan Char‘?
Answer is :- Bangladesh
Question 5. What is the name of the comet discovered by NASA, which is said to be visible to the naked eye in the month of July?
Answer is :- NEOWISE
3rd August Amazon Quiz and Answer :
Question 1 of 5:
Helios, Ulysses and the SOHO are all missions to study which astronomical body?
The answer is- Sun
Question 2 of 5:
Which famous temple is located in Prabhas Patan near Junagadh in Saurashtra?
The answer is- Somnath Temple
Question 3 of 5:
The Chiang Mai Initiative is a multilateral currency swap arrangement among the the members of which organisation?
The answer is- ASEAN
Question 4 of 5:
‘If It Bleeds’ is a 2020 collection of four previously unpublished novellas by which American writer?
The answer is- Stephen King
Question 5 of 5:
Which country’s top tier football league title did FC Porto claim after a win over Sporting Lisbon?
The answer is- Portugal
20th July Amazon Quiz and Answer :
1. The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
Answer – Van Gogh
2. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released a book titled ‘Invincible’ on which former Indian minister?
Answer – Manohar Parrlkar
3. Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
Answer – Hand Washing
4. Shaheed Diwas is observed on March 23rd to honour the day when Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar and ________ attained martyrdom.
Answer- Bhagat Singh
5. Which of these upcoming movies starring Akshay Kumar, is a remake of the famous Tamil horror movie Kanchana?
Answer- Laxmmi Bomb
19th July Amazon Quiz and Answer :
1. Using the new ‘Crew Dragon’ spacecraft which organisation announced plans to send 3 tourists to the International Space Station in 2021?
Answer – SpaceX
2. Time Magazine recreated whose famous 1963 speech at the Lincoln Memorial, through virtual reality?
Answer – Martin Luther King Jr
3. Which state has launched a program called ‘Jalasathi’ to ensure supply of safe drinking water to all inhabitants of the state?
Answer – Odisha
4. Due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries, which city in India is called the Detroit of India?
Answer – Chennai
5. Rex Harrison and Eddie Murphy have both played this doctor who can talk to animals. Who played the same role in the recent movie Dolittle?
Answer – Robert Downey Jr
18th July Amazon Quiz and Answer :
2.The recently discovered Craspedotropis gretathunbergae is a species of what animal?
17th July Questions & Answer :
1. ‘Prisoner 46664‘, often used as a reverential title for Nelson Mandela, comes from the number assigned to him at which prison?
Answer – Robben Island
2. The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals.
Answer – TRUE
3. In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the ﬁrst independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Answer – Bombay Stock Exchange
4. What is the capital of Norway?
Answer – Oslo
5. What phrase coined by Desmond Tutu did Nelson Mandela use to describe South Africa?
Answer – Rainbow Nation
16th July Questions & Answer :
1. Swami Vivekanada was a monk and one of the most celebrated spiritual leaders of India. He worked tirelessly towards betterment of the society, in servitude of the poor and needy. What is his real name?
Answer:- Narendra Nath Datta
2. What is the name of India’s first manned space flight project?
3. Who among them recently won the World Rapid Chess Championship in the women’s category? (Hint: She was born in Andhra Pradesh)
Answer:- Koneru Humpy
4. Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
5– Day is celebrated in honour of Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. (Fill in the blank)
Answer:- National Youth Day
15th July Questions & Answer :
1. India recently announced plans to procure 21 MiG-29 ﬁghter jets from which nation under its latest defense deal?
Answer – Russia
2. Which Indian organisation has recently started the broadcast of its ﬁrst ever Sanskrit ‘news magazine‘ program – Sanskrit Saptahiki?
Answer – All India Radio
3. Recently, Jai Ram Thakur announced that his state is the ﬁrst in the country where all households have LPG gas connections.
Answer – Himachal Pradesh
4. Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional holiday in which country, that occurs near the summer solstice?
Answer – China
5. Which Indian actress is slated to join the star cast of Keanu Reeves‘ ‘Matrix 4’?
Answer – Priyanka Chopra
14th July Questions & Answer :
Question1: Bhonsle’ which won the Best Director award at the Asian Film Festival Barcelona in 2019, stars which of these actors, as Ganpath Bhonsle?
Answer: Manoj Bajpayee
Question 2. Which of these is one of the Indian vaccine candidates for COVID- 19 that is going into human trials?
Question 3. Mubarak Mandi Palace, currently an administrative building for the local government, was the erstwhile home of the royals from which place?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
Question 4. Lin Dan, who recently annouced his retirement, is a two times Olympic gold medal winner in which sport?
Question 5. Purple Pebble Pictures is a film production company established by which Indian actress?
Answer : Priyanka Chopra
13th July Questions & Answer :
1. Invented by and named after Japanese botanist Akira Miyawaki, the ’Miyawaki Method’ is a unique technique to do what?
Ans- Grow forests
2. Recently lSRO’s Mangalyaan sent images of the biggest moon of Mars. What is it called?
3. The Hagia Sophia museum is located in which city?
4. It has been announced that theBose Son Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary will soon get National Park Status. In which state is it located?
5. Which of these cricketers is captaining the home side in the first Test since the COVID-19 induced hiatus?
Ans- Ben Stokes
12th July Questions & Answer :
1. What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 kms long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Answer – Shesh Naag
2. Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS and Galileo?
Answer – China
3. Which Indian oganisation is licensed to build Sukhoi Su- 30MKl, and has completed production of more than 270 fighters?
Answer – HAL
4. Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player‘ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Answer – Ravindra Jadeja
5. Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do lt”?
Answer – Nike
11th July Questions & Answer :
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page.
- There will be a total of 5 questions . Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
1: Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh – all share a border with which of these countries?
The answer is- China
2 : Which former RBI governor has been conferred with the first Prof. P C Mahalanobis Award in Official Statistics for lifetime achievements?
The answer is- C Rangarajan
3 : Which European capital city recently had a public dinner at a 1600-ft-long table to celebrate the end of their COVID-19 lockdown period?
The answer is- Prague
4 : What is the name of the proposed orbiter to Venus by the ISRO to study the surface and atmosphere of the planet?
The answer is- Shukrayaan-1
5. Which German striker recently announced his retirement, after scoring in his last game for VFB Stuttgart?
The answer is- Mario Gomez
Terms & Conditions –
- Type Quiz in Amazon search bar > open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00 Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail / SMS in case you win the draw.