Google Pay Offer
Google Pay Offer – Google Pay has come up with a new offer, Now Google Pay is offering Rs 251 Gift to everyone who collects 5 stamps in this offer. The stamps are Jhumka, flower, Diya, lantern, rangoli, etc. Collect all 5 different stamps by 31 Oct 2019 11:59 pm to win prizes. Follow the below steps to know more about this offer.
How to Avail this Offer –
- First of all Download Google Pay app
- Now login or register a new account on Google Pay
- Then proceed and click on this Diwali offer
- Then click on scanner on the bottom.
- Now search Diya, rangoli images in Google.
- Scan these images in the Google Pay Diwali scanner.
- Now you will get stamps of Jhumka, flower, Diya, lantern, rangoli, etc
- You can collect 5 stamps each day by scanning and 5 stamps by gifting/requesting stamps.
- When you collect 5 stamps you will get Rs 251 gift.
Game Rules –
- Collect all 5 different stamps by 31 Oct 2019 11:59 pm to win prizes.
- You could get any one of the 5 different stamps through the 3 collection methods.
- You can collect up to 15 stamps a day, with a limit of 5 stamps per collection method.
- The more you pay friends and businesses with Google Pay, the more stamps you collect.
Terms & Conditions –
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay.
- If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.