People must have a driving license to drive a car or a bike. Driving without Driving License is considered a law offense. Not only this, fine and penalties may also have to be given. In order to make the first driving license, you need to go so many times to office. But online services have made the task of making Driving License very easy. Here we are going to tell you how to apply online Driving License.
How to apply Driving License online?
- For this, you will need to log in to the online SARATHI Port. This is the website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Then click Apply Online. A drop down menu will be given in it click on New learners license.
- Now a new page will be open. Here you will have to fill some other details including your personal information, home address.
- After filling all the necessary information, you will have to upload a scanned copy of all the documents requested here. For example: Age certificate, proof of home address etc.
- After this you will have to upload a scanned copy of your photo and sign.
- You now have to make a slot-booking for the learners license test.
- Now you have to pay fees. After this you have to clear the test of learners license. By doing this, you will get the learners license.
After getting the learners license, you will need to apply a permanent driving license. You must apply the permanent licensee 30 days after the learners license and 180 days in advance.
The way you applied for the learners license. Its is exactly the same.
- By logging on the SARATHI Portal, you will have to click Apply Online. Then click on New driving license.
- Now you have to enter your learners license number and death of birth.
- After this, you will have to pay fees by booking a Driving License test slot.
- Now you have to go for the Permanent Driving License test. If you pass, you will be granted a permanent license.