Guys in this article I will show you how to control your WI-Fi router by using any smartphone. When we share Wi-Fi with our friends then, we need to access how many people are connected with our network. I’ll show an application that allows controlling your wi-fi router.
What is Teather?
– Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
– Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
– Manage permissions of client devices
– Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
– Find the best location to place your range extender
– Automatically turn off the LEDs at a specific time
– Manage most of the TP-Link devices simultaneously
Follow These Steps:
1. At first, open your google play store & search Tp-Link. install the first application that you find on top of your play store
2. After the installation has been done. Then open it & skip all pages.
3. Now you can see the login option. Enter your user name & password. If you have never changed your Wi-Fi password then, you can enter a basic username & password(username – admin & password – admin) now click to the login button.
4. Wait for a little bit of time & after login you can see every detail about your Wi-Fi router. Now you can control everything who is using your wifi & full datil about the phone is connected to your Wi-Fi. Ip address mac-address everything you find here. If you want to disconnect any user you can do very easily.
5. Then you will find a setting option if you click there you can see the 6th option – Wireless, Share password, Internet connection, Blocked clients, Parental controls & System. When you need to change your password use the Wireless button when you share your password click the share button if you want to block any user click Blocked clients button.
I hope guys you understand every detail about the Tp-Link Tether application. If you have any doubt or any questions on your mind then comment.