What is root?
When you mention about rooting a device, it means that you are obtaining the administrator rights and permissions to the software of your Android phone or tablet. What happens next is quite simple you can choose from a wide range of benefits that only rooted phones can gain access to.
How To root?
There many method available that can help you to root any Android phone. here we gonna learn how to root an Android phone using KingRoot App, this is a one click method to root any android phone.
Step 1 :
At first you need to download KingRoot app from here and install properly on your device.
Step 2 :
Make sure that Unknown Sources is enabled on your phone, you can find it on Security Settings.
Step 3 :
In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the “open” button to start using KingRoot.
Step 4 :
lick “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to start rooting.
Step 5 :
The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
Step 5 :
Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: RootChecker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.
Benefits and Features of Rooting :
There are several benefits that you can expect from having a rooted device. The following are among the benefits of rooting you may expect:
1. Remove Bloatware Have you ever notice that there are too many apps running on your phone’s background and it seems too cluttered at your mobile screen? Unfortunately, these apps reduce your phone’s memory space and affect the overall performance. This is why it is best to root your phone, upon rooting your phone can use apps that allow you to eliminate bloatware once and for all.
2. Enhanced Backups and Restoration Android rooting helps improve the restoration and back up options of your device. Sure, it is possible to back up your apps and data in the cloud, but the real essence of backing up is not met. When you use an app for data backup you can still root your phone, you can keep everything literally the way it was. Titanium Backup is one of these tools that work with rooted Android devices, which works for any user data.
3. Get the Latest Updates for Your Device Another thing about rooting your phone is how easy it is to get updates without having to wait for your carrier or manufacturer to release these. Since it can take a long while before manufacturers can deliver the most recent Android updates, you will be able to bypass the lengthy waiting period and be ahead of the pack when you root your phone.
4. Gain an Access to Custom ROMs Popular options for custom ROMs include Paranoid Android and CyanogenMod, among several others out there. With all of these benefits and features that rooting Android has in store for you, it is a practical move to consider having a rooted device. Kingroot is an easy-to-use rooting app for your Android device, which enables you to customize your phone through various apps to enhance performance and speed. Check out Kingroot and download it for your Android device to experience these benefits today.
How to Unroot?
- 1 Remove root privileges, the phone system will shut down the highest authority, and some programs which need root privileges to run the program will not work properly.
- 2 Romove root privileges will cause some system program and services cannot work correctly due to the operations after rooting.
- 3 Romove root privileges cannot guarantee recovery your phone warranty service
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER :
- 1 when using “Kingo Android Root”, users should take all the responsibilities for all rooting risks and security problem after gaining the root privilege. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event Kingo shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss).
- 2 Although after thorough testing, we still cannot guarantee this program is completely compatible with all OS and hardware without errors. If there are compatible problems and software errors, users can contact Kingo on Facebook, twitter or send feedback and log.txt file to our support team.
- 3 For telecommunication system or network failure, computer crash, Internet, mobile phone failure, or a virus problem, data damage or loss of information, computer systems or any other force major causes any losses, Kingo Team will assume no responsibility