Share PUBG Mobile Using Shareit, Xender, Mi Drop Best Trick 2020
PUBG share trick, how to share pubg mobile with friends, share Pubg using shareit: Hello guys hope you enjoying our Android tips and tricks, today I will show you a very nice trick about PUBG Mobile, keep reading you can easily share PUBG mobile with your friends and family.
Today all over in the world one of the most popular android games is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds it’s mostly called PUBG. This is a so realistic game and the best features of this game are you can play this game with your friends all over the world. In India, over 200 million people used this game & per day over 30 to 40 million active users in India.
I also like to play pubg in my free time. But the problem is this game size 2 Gb plus, suppose if we ever accidentally uninstall this game or when we need to format our phone and if we don’t use the Wi-Fi network then you can’t install this game easily. Because most of us used 1, 1.5 & 2GB data per day on our mobile but pubg’s size over 2 GB. But the thing is many of us don’t know we can share pubg by using any share application. Today in this article I will show you how you can share pubg with your friends using Xender, Shareit, ShareMe etc.
Follow These Steps:
2. After the installation is completed open it on both mobile. Now connect both phones together.
3. When you connected with your friend’s device then first send PUBG mobile app. If you think this file is enough to play the game, you’re wrong it’s impossible. Because the apk file size is only 40 MB.
4. The next step is to open your internal storage & go to the android folder. Now you can see the obb folder click there. After that, you can see the main PUBG file. The file name is com.tencent.ig send this file to your friend’s phone
5. After receiving both PUBG apk and com.tencent.ig file you need to set up the main file to obb folder. At first Install, the PUBG Mobile app but don’t open it, then go to your received folder and find that file com.tencent.ig, now you need to move this file to Android >> obb >> com.tencent.ig folder.
6. Now simply cut the file paste on device internal memory >> Android >> obb >> create a folder (com.tencent.ig) >> and paste inside that folder (do not need to create a new folder if the folder already exist)
7. Now open PUBG and Download some required file then login and enjoy your game 🙂
-: You can Watch this Hindi video :-
Hope you guys enjoyed this easy and simple way to share PUBG with your friends and family, not only PUBG you can share any game or App using this method. If this article helped you please consider sharing with your friends.