Kinemaster Pro Version For Free
If you use a non-supported device of KineMaster Chroma Key You Doesn’t See the Video Layer so that you can’t change video backgrounds. But now I gonna show you how you can fix this problem and use Chroma Key feature on any of Android Phone. So in the first time, you need to download and install a new KineMaster from bellow and after that, you find a new option named Media Layer and it can change video background on any android device.
Keep reading this article you can download Kinemaster pro apk and remove the watermark.
What is KineMaster?
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty-free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
What Chipsets Support Video Layer And Chroma Key Features?
For best performance, and to make use of the Video Layer (Picture-in-Picture) and Chroma Key feature, we recommend a device with one of the following chipsets:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820 (over 1080p)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615/616/617/625/650/652 (720p only)
- Tegra K1 (64bit, T132)
- Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630/Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420/Exynos 8 Octa 8890(over 1080p)
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only)
Supported OS and Devices:
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience using a device with powerful video decoding capabilities on the SoC. See here for more details: https://goo.gl/0jNXBy
• MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• GIF(still image only)
Export Video Format:
• MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC (The H.264 profile depends on the device)
(Download KineMaster Pro)
Read Also – 5 Features of WhatsApp Business You Can Use